LOOK AT US NOW! OUR IMPACT!
“Empowered Girls has helped me with everything and mentored me through life. Even when I was in college my freshman year. They sponsored a college shower for me and I got the things I needed for school.” - Angie
JOIN OUR NEW ALUMNI FACEBOOK GROUP TODAY!
Who is this all for?
· Women who were girl members and want to share positive experiences, where they are now and what they are doing. They may have been with Tech Start, GIGC or EGNC.
· People who were parent members and want to share positive experiences, where their girls are now and what they are doing.
· People who were volunteers with the girls and want to share positive experiences, where they are now and what they are doing.
Can you help us? The Goals of this Alumni initiative.
· Share your positive feedback/testimonies with us, we would love to share them with our current and future girl members, parents and volunteers. You can post them here, and we encourage you to email them to email@example.com to be shared.
· We want to connect with you and keep abreast of your success, plus if we can ever help you with anything, we have your information! We will be featuring select alumni from time to time, and we would like to feature your profile on our website or social pages. Please complete this online alumni form.
· We would like to plan a THANK YOU event(s) every year for you because we appreciate your involvement with our organization.
· We would love your feedback and suggestions on opportunities and things we can do to ensure our nonprofit is always improving year by year!
· We would love for you to come back and volunteer with us or/and donate so we can ensure Empowered Girls of NC continues to serve girls for many more years to come! You can complete the online volunteer application Volunteer Application or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Also please email your contact information and ideas to email@example.com if you would like to be added to our email database to keep abreast of events and opportunities or if you would like to join in on our THANK YOU event!
Attends High Point University
Geneva demonstrates drive, persistence, and commitment to our organization. Without requirement, she always takes the initiative to go above and beyond what is expected.
Our 2019 UNCG Graduate
During her tenure at Empowered Girls, she graduated high school with a 4.1 GPA
Member, now #NCPowerGirl College Graduate & Parent
Ms. Evans was an integral part of our After School Reading Program and the Creative Expressions Programming for our middle school girls. Ms. Evans has been a regular volunteer since 2010. She was one of our first members in 2005. She is now her Church’s Administrator and Pastoral Assistant. She is a graduate of WSSU and working on her Masters at Wake Forest University.
College Graduate & Volunteer
When I was twelve years old I joined an amazing program called known as Girls Inc. of Guilford County (It is now Empowered Girls of North Carolina). This program molded me into a strong young woman as well as a strong minded woman that I am today. I cannot imagine my life without this program being a major role in it.
Manager & Volunteer
“Empowered Girls has helped me with everything and mentored me through life. Even when I was in college my freshman year. They sponsored a college shower for me and I got the things I needed for school.”
THIS COULD BE YOU
email us today!
Email us at and complete the volunteer application today!